With more natural brands launching online and more consumers than ever buying healthy and natural products there, too, it makes sense to have a digital presence that is both informative and entertaining. The brands that are strategically winning on social media are those that use multiple platforms to engage fans, show some personality and inspire healthy living through photography, video, purpose-driven campaigns, and, of course, #hashtags.
Check out the top 5 brands that have caught the digital eye of thousands of health enthusiasts and also grabbed our attention leading up to and during Natural Products Expo West 2018.
1. The Stanley Brothers on progress and potential of the CBD industry. The Stanley brothers of Colorado helped put the health benefits of CBD on the public’s radar back when their hemp extract that was high in CBD content and extremely low in THC content, now known as Charlotte’s Web, made headlines because of its apparent effectiveness in helping some children with autism and debilitating seizure disorders.
We caught up with three of the brothers at the CBD Summit at Natural Products Expo West to hear their thoughts about the potential benefits of the flourishing CBD category for the health of people.
2. Chobani LLC, maker of America’s No. 1 Greek yogurt brand and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer in the U.S., has announced today the members of its Spring 2018 class for the Chobani Incubator. The third and largest Chobani Incubator class to date, with nine food startups, is made up of companies that are disrupting and improving high-potential food categories in the U.S., from new and innovative snack products like simple seed-based bars or peanut butter protein puffs, to healthier energy drink and smoothie options to nutritional foods that can help kids learn to love vegetables.
3. Matchabar when your mission is to bring matcha to the people, which it is for New York-based Matchabar, then getting social to keep fans engaged and motivated to find better energy by drinking matcha is a must. Drinking beautiful cups of an agate green elixir that has caffeine, antioxidants, and amino acid L-Theanine to support a cool, calm, and collected feeling.
4. Natures Path, a brandthat proves breakfast can be beautiful especially by using social media. With fun-stop-motion photography and mandala-style, Natures Path products are pleasing to the eye and the brand blossoms with topics from reducing sugar to organic gardening.
5. Purely Elizabeth, a granola company that just keeps reinventing itself. The new line of Vibrant Oats, which can make a morning superfood bowl an energetic shade of blue, pink or yellow (from natural mix-ins, such as spirulina powder) has become the best- in- the – industry appeal to on-the-go health driven products.
When you’ve got a craving for USDA organic sweet or savoury snacks Natural Products Expo is a social giveaway matches made in heaven.