With more natural brands launching online and more consumers than ever buying healthy and natural products there, too, it makes sense to have a digital presence that is both informative and entertaining. The brands that are strategically winning on social media are those that use multiple platforms to engage fans, show some personality and inspire healthy living through photography, video, purpose-driven campaigns, and, of course, #hashtags.
Check out the top 5 brands that have caught the digital eye of thousands of health enthusiasts and also grabbed our attention leading up to and during Natural Products Expo West 2018.
1. The Stanley Brothers on progress and potential of the CBD industry. The Stanley brothers of Colorado helped put the health benefits of CBD on the public’s radar back when their hemp extract that was high in CBD content and extremely low in THC content, now known as Charlotte’s Web, made headlines because of its apparent effectiveness in helping some children with autism and debilitating seizure disorders.
We caught up with three of the brothers at the CBD Summit at Natural Products Expo West to hear their thoughts about the potential benefits of the flourishing CBD category for the health of people.
2. Chobani LLC, maker of America’s No. 1 Greek yogurt brand and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer in the U.S., has announced today the members of its Spring 2018 class for the Chobani Incubator. The third and largest Chobani Incubator class to date, with nine food startups, is made up of companies that are disrupting and improving high-potential food categories in the U.S., from new and innovative snack products like simple seed-based bars or peanut butter protein puffs, to healthier energy drink and smoothie options to nutritional foods that can help kids learn to love vegetables.
3. Matchabar when your mission is to bring matcha to the people, which it is for New York-based Matchabar, then getting social to keep fans engaged and motivated to find better energy by drinking matcha is a must. Drinking beautiful cups of an agate green elixir that has caffeine, antioxidants, and amino acid L-Theanine to support a cool, calm, and collected feeling.
4. Natures Path, a brandthat proves breakfast can be beautiful especially by using social media. With fun-stop-motion photography and mandala-style, Natures Path products are pleasing to the eye and the brand blossoms with topics from reducing sugar to organic gardening.
5. Purely Elizabeth, a granola company that just keeps reinventing itself. The new line of Vibrant Oats, which can make a morning superfood bowl an energetic shade of blue, pink or yellow (from natural mix-ins, such as spirulina powder) has become the best- in- the – industry appeal to on-the-go health driven products.
When you’ve got a craving for USDA organic sweet or savoury snacks Natural Products Expo is a social giveaway matches made in heaven.
When you’re hoping to use the Law of Attraction to manifest the kind of authentic, enduring love you’ve always dreamed about having, you’re not alone. Next to money, career improvements and a general boost in self-esteem, love is one of the most common goals for people who are drawn to the Law of Attraction.
You can attract love into your life right NOW.
love, k 🙂
When I began practicing Kundalini Yoga, I came from an Ashtanga practice flowing to a set series of asanas in sequence from one to the next. At my first Kundalini class in New York, I was quite amazed when the teacher asked me to raise my arms as if about to shoot an arrow, position myself in Archer Pose and remain still. The pose seemed simple enough but after a minute or two, holding still, keeping my gaze, my knee bent and arms lifted were surprising challenges.
How could such a simple exercise pose require so much?
It’s been a long way since that first experience with Archer Pose, which is now one of my favorites. It brings forth strength and inspires self-assurance; by holding this specific pose you become aware of your own deep reservoir of inner power.
Archer Pose, according to the Kundalini Yoga teachings, promotes courage and confidence. This asana brings the gift of fearlessness you get to accept and receive.
To Practice Archer Pose:
Stand with the feet approximately 2 – 3 feet apart. Turn the right foot so it is pointed away from the side of the body. Place the left foot at a right angle to the right foot; the toes will be pointing away from the front of the body.
A line extending back from the heel of the right foot should intersect with the arch of the left foot.
Bend the right leg forward so that the right knee is over the right toes. Stretch through the left leg, knee straight, heel pressing into the floor.
Reach forward with the right hand and bring the fingers to the palms, as if grasping a bow. As if pulling back on the bowstring, bring the left hand, fingers also curled to the palms, to the left shoulder. Both thumbs are pointed up.
Tuck the tailbone via a light Root Lock. Pull Neck Lock with the chin in, chest out.
Gaze at the tip of the right thumb and breathe deeply from the navel.
Reverse sides and repeat.
love, krishna 💜
Food tastes better to people who are told the meal has been prepared with love.
The network that brought you The Voice and America’s Got Talent, has teamed up with Executive Producer Jennifer Lopez and Nuyorican Productions. The show features the most talented and innovative dancers of all styles and ages from the entire globe. The best dancers on earth hit the stage to dance it out for ONE MILLION DOLLARS!
NBC’s new hit show World of Dance, include Jennifer Lopez, Derek Hough,
NE-YO and host Jenna Dewan Tatum, judges the performances of dancers of all ages and styles.
love, k 🙂
Trust is knowing you will be fine no matter what.
Meditation for Trust: Meditation for Brosa
1. Sit in easy pose.
2. Lift the arms up over the head with the right palm over the left for males and the left palm over the right for females. Thumbs are touching. The palms are down and over the crown area with the elbows slightly bent.
3. Whisper Wahe Guru with the eyes slightly open and gazing at the upper lip.
4. Meditate for 3 to 11 minutes.
love, krishna 🙂