In times of uncertain reality it is easy to become attached to negative outcomes.
It is a time of reaching deep into the soul and remembering beyond the linear. If attachment to the timeline is the primary source of energy there may be difficulty in creating reality.
A moment of courage is required when all the energy of the environment is in chaos. Realize that this is but on chapter in the story of you and your energy. No matter what occurs, the continuance of your soul is true.
Take the lessons of a harsh reality and put them to good use. Appreciate the small moments of success as they will attract more if encouraged to do so.
Love those whom you cherish with great warmth. Those playing in this drama have participated with you in other moments.
Attempt to clean up the small pockets of chaos as they approach you. It will help sooth the mass consciousness energy so that the whole environment may heal and evolve.
Maintain the fierceness of knowing who you are and the role you play in this environment. Know that you are far more than just the face you see in the mirror.
Keep counsel with the truth. The truth of your incarnation and that of your eternal soul.
Be a participant in this life not an observer. Create, expand, and grow, and make life happen. Do not let life happen to you.
You are the creator.
You have the possibility of changing it all.
Have courage and just do it.
love, k 🙂
One of the most basic goals of Kundalini Yoga is to take care of the spine. Spinal flex offers a series of exercises (a kriya) to activate, align and loosen up the spine.
Lower back pain and upper back stress are some of the most common health complaints of adults. The best way to avoid backaches is to take care of your spine on a daily basis. There are no quick fixes for back pain, but spinal flexes is an effective maintenance program.
How to Do It:
Sit in easy pose. Grab the ankles. As you inhale powerfully, flex the spine forward, keeping the shoulders relaxed and the head straight. Do not move the head up and down. Exhale and relax the spine back. Continue rhythmically with deep breaths. As you inhale feel the energy go down the spine. As you exhale feel it come back up to the third eye. Mentally bring SAT down and NAM back up the spine.
love, krishna k 🙂
May you feel the hope of new beginnings, love, and happiness during this joyful Easter holiday!
With more natural brands launching online and more consumers than ever buying healthy and natural products there, too, it makes sense to have a digital presence that is both informative and entertaining. The brands that are strategically winning on social media are those that use multiple platforms to engage fans, show some personality and inspire healthy living through photography, video, purpose-driven campaigns, and, of course, #hashtags.
Check out the top 5 brands that have caught the digital eye of thousands of health enthusiasts and also grabbed our attention leading up to and during Natural Products Expo West 2018.
1. The Stanley Brothers on progress and potential of the CBD industry. The Stanley brothers of Colorado helped put the health benefits of CBD on the public’s radar back when their hemp extract that was high in CBD content and extremely low in THC content, now known as Charlotte’s Web, made headlines because of its apparent effectiveness in helping some children with autism and debilitating seizure disorders.
We caught up with three of the brothers at the CBD Summit at Natural Products Expo West to hear their thoughts about the potential benefits of the flourishing CBD category for the health of people.
2. Chobani LLC, maker of America’s No. 1 Greek yogurt brand and the second largest overall yogurt manufacturer in the U.S., has announced today the members of its Spring 2018 class for the Chobani Incubator. The third and largest Chobani Incubator class to date, with nine food startups, is made up of companies that are disrupting and improving high-potential food categories in the U.S., from new and innovative snack products like simple seed-based bars or peanut butter protein puffs, to healthier energy drink and smoothie options to nutritional foods that can help kids learn to love vegetables.
3. Matchabar when your mission is to bring matcha to the people, which it is for New York-based Matchabar, then getting social to keep fans engaged and motivated to find better energy by drinking matcha is a must. Drinking beautiful cups of an agate green elixir that has caffeine, antioxidants, and amino acid L-Theanine to support a cool, calm, and collected feeling.
4. Natures Path, a brandthat proves breakfast can be beautiful especially by using social media. With fun-stop-motion photography and mandala-style, Natures Path products are pleasing to the eye and the brand blossoms with topics from reducing sugar to organic gardening.
5. Purely Elizabeth, a granola company that just keeps reinventing itself. The new line of Vibrant Oats, which can make a morning superfood bowl an energetic shade of blue, pink or yellow (from natural mix-ins, such as spirulina powder) has become the best- in- the – industry appeal to on-the-go health driven products.
When you’ve got a craving for USDA organic sweet or savoury snacks Natural Products Expo is a social giveaway matches made in heaven.
When you’re hoping to use the Law of Attraction to manifest the kind of authentic, enduring love you’ve always dreamed about having, you’re not alone. Next to money, career improvements and a general boost in self-esteem, love is one of the most common goals for people who are drawn to the Law of Attraction.
You can attract love into your life right NOW.
love, k 🙂
February’s energy of Looking Back was a time of powerful clearing, which always creates activation/initiation. Moving into March, we love that moment when we recognise the flow of energy coming into experience.
We love that moment, the flow of your inner reality into personal action. So today, we want to talk about your capacity to allow something that is really spectacular, and that is to allow greatness. Your greatness!! The greatness that is YOU!
The deepest intention of your embodiment is you being fully you, and you are inherently great. Do you know this? When you embrace what you want and go with it, you allow yourself to be fulfilled, and you allow others in life to be blessed by a fuller knowing of All-That-Is, which happens through the specific fulfillment of you.