Type in Coupon Code: HALLOWEEN to get 10% off Intuitive Readings NOW until Halloween!
love, k 🙂
Type in Coupon Code: HALLOWEEN to get 10% off Intuitive Readings NOW until Halloween!
love, k 🙂
Here are 3 Top reasons why we are looking forward to attending the Sat Nam Fest:
1) MUSIC: World renowned musicians such as Snatam Kaur, Mirabai Ceiba, Simrit, Ajeet Kaur, Aykanna, and Jai-Jagadeesh all encompass the healing power of the sound current Naam. They perform passionate concerts that uplift and inspire.
2) LIKE-MINDED SOULS: The Kundalini community is one of the strongest yoga communities in the world; practitioners deeply connect with each other through yoga practices, sadhana, and seva (selfless service). During the festival chanting the mantras and practicing the kriyas together, personal individual efforts are amplified to create a beautiful and powerful healing group energy.
3) YOGA: Sat Nam Fest West expects to see more than 1,000 people this year. With 3 stages, there will be opportunity for everyone to jump into the vortex. You’ll see a lot of people wearing white, but there’s no dress code. Wearing white is a part of the technology of Kundalini yoga. It boosts your aura and helps you feel radiant. Spirit Voyage suggests bringing something to cover your head during meditation, but it’s not required. It’s best to wear what brings you joy and elevates you!
Gurdwara, you will need to cover your head as a part of the tradition. Covering the head helps to raise the Kundalini energy up the spine, makes meditation more effective, keeps you grounded when you’re doing a TON of powerful pranayama and chanting, it makes many of us feel great! Kundalini yoga can be done by beginners and yogis at any level. There are often things that a beginner won’t be able to do…but you just do the best you can. If you can’t get into a pose, don’t worry… just do your best. Kundalini yoga is very non-competitive and is just about your personal, private experience. You definitely will be able to enjoy the yoga in Ramdesh’s relaxation workshop with Ashana. She’ll be doing lots of gentle movement and lie-flat-on-your-back relaxing gentleness. But most of all jump in and have fun no matter which class you opt for!
Clairvoyance is the ability to see clearly with your inner eye. Many people regard clairvoyance with some ambivalence: either they dismiss it as a clever trick developed from an ability to read subtle body language and facial expressions, or they view it with a measure of awe, as some magical gift that’s only attainable to some.
The truth is that we are all clairvoyant. Recognizing and developing your intuitive abilities has many down-to-earth uses in one’s life. In today’s culture, we have access to more information than ever before. Much of it is true for someone, but it may not be accurate for you. Understanding and applying your intuitive abilities to discern your truth from that which is not true for you lead to a greater awareness of your own internal skills and abilities.
Employing your intuitive abilities is as natural as breathing or eating. By making it a part of your conscious mode of operation, you will become more aligned with who you are. You will discover how capable you are by opening and developing your intuition and other spiritual abilities which will allow you to see and experience yourself more completely.
love, k 🙂
The New Moon on February 4th falls in the sign of Aquarius and holds beautiful, abundant, sparkling energy for us all.
It is the perfect time to plant seeds and set intentions, as whatever you put attention and action to will surely blossom into the biggest, brightest flower under this energy.
Happy New Moon
love, k 🙂
One of the most important Hindu festivals, Janmashtami (Krishna Jayanti) is the birthday of Lord Krishna, the eighth re-incarnation of Lord Vishnu who gave the vital message of the Bhagwat Gita – the guiding principles for every Hindu.
Across India there will be ceremonies and prayers at temples dedicated to Krishna. The day before may consist of fasting and prayer up to midnight, the time at which it was said that Krishna was born.
Many colourful legends tell of Krishna’s life and he is a prominent figure in Hindu writings.
As a child he is noted for his pranks such as the aforementioned butter stealing and images of him as a child often show him dancing joyously and holding a ball of butter in his hands.
As a adult, he is most commonly depicted as a dancer or a lover, often playing the flute and surrounded by adoring women. In one story, it is said that defeated the many headed serpent Kaliya by dancing it into submission.
Why would you add tracking a child’s intuition to the list?
The answer is because a child’s intuition, also known as the sixth sense, may be much more important in the life of a child than many people realize. Intuition helps to alert us in danger, provides guidance in decision making, and even helps us in problem-solving by being able to jump quickly to the solution–bypassing rational, linear steps. For these reasons and so many more, it is crucial to help keep intuition alive in children. If a child’s relationship to their intuition is derailed because of judgment from others or fear of looking foolish, it can result in disrupting the clear connection to this inner compass.
All children are intuitive, but some are highly intuitive and experience more intuitive messages, or perceptions, with greater frequency than other children. Highly intuitive children often are unusually aware of the needs and feelings of friends, parents, siblings, and pets. They may frequently translate the unspoken needs of younger siblings and pets with striking accuracy and even pick up on the predominant feeling of a group of people as they enter a room. Others may tune into an unspoken family conflict, or tell someone to “be careful” before stumbling into an unknown situation.
I can tell you that the support an intuitive child receives growing up makes a significant difference in how an adult intuitive integrates this ability successfully into daily life. Intuitive children who are raised with respect for their insights and are taught to manage the stressors that can emerge with this trait grow up to be healthy, balanced intuitive adults.
On the other hand, highly intuitive children who learn to regularly suppress their intuition suffer consequences of reduced self-esteem, self-doubt, decision-making confusion, and difficulties with interpersonal boundaries as adults. The reason for these problems is large because if and when a child stops listening to and trusting her intuition, then she is suppressing the connection to her vitality and inner truth. When a child stops respecting her own inner compass, she is more likely to defer to what other people want of her–even at the expense of her own health, boundaries, and better judgment.
Here are a few suggestions that can help keep intuition strong in children, and solidify this gift for life.
· Maintain a positive attitude when children voice their intuitions. Kids who are very specific with their intuitive insights–such as specific predictions that soon come true–can surprise or frighten parents and trigger strong emotional responses ranging from awe at one end of the spectrum to shock at the other. Intuitive kids are quite perceptive and if they notice that their intuitions are upsetting to parents, or that they receive unusual praise for insights that seem perfectly natural to them, they may either silence their intuitive perceptions or use them to get attention in order to feel special.
· Stay open and responsive to what emerges with the child’s intuition. Overlooking, discounting, or denying a highly intuitive child’s inborn trait can also mean that this child can’t engage in valuable conversations with her parents about her truest experiences, nor can she problem solve with parents about the potentially stressful components of this trait.
· Pay attention to your child’s health. If your highly intuitive child is acting out with angry outbursts, is vulnerable to dramatic mood swings, or is suffering from unexplained aches and pains, he or she may be reacting to the constant inflow of feelings and information from the outside world. These children need to learn how to manage stress, recognize others’ emotions without taking them on, and protect their health. By understanding that your child’s symptoms are real and related to outside stressors, you can help him find healthy ways to express feelings.
· Give your highly intuitive child loving support. Perceptive children call for perceptive parenting, and with attentive parenting, you help a highly intuitive child thrive. Giving an intuitive child your loving support while she grows up will help her trust herself as she launches into adulthood. It will also help to ensure that she’ll have this powerful part of her personality intact as an adult and not have to work hard at excavating her true self at a later date.
Some children can walk into a room and feel “the vibe” instantly in their body. Others may tune into an unspoken family conflict, or tell someone to “be careful” before stumbling into an unknown situation. These may seem to be the normal human qualities of intuition and empathy, but in highly intuitive children (and adults), such traits are supercharged. Growing up in a culture that favors the rational and the five senses can be difficult for gifted children. It is important to embrace and exercise their gift.
It is crucial to help keep intuition alive in children. If a child’s relationship to their intuition is derailed because of judgment from others it can result in disrupting the clear connection to this inner compass.
The sixth annual CONTACT in the DESERT 2018 has exciting new changes this year with a new amazing venue at Renaissance Indian Wells Resort and Spa with a fascinating line-up of speakers. With a highly active night sky and sacred land, it’s no surprise that we attract our ET friends yet again, this year. Saturday late night had desert views of the Milky Way which was spectacular!
Like-minded people have come together from all over the world in this intimate gathering to explore the science of UFO’s and extraterrestrial life, ancient aliens, human origins, crop circles, government disclosure, UFO sightings, interplanetary living, contact experiences, and the need to know.
It has been an experiment with new ways to describe the relationship to our extraterrestrial friends of the past and present without encouraging fear. We’ve studied the symbols and signs of sacred sites, and have met cutting-edge speakers, scientists, and explorers excited to share their knowledge.
This year CONTACT in the DESERT added more forums, a 360 Dome experience, new Monday Intensives, additional experience’s lounge, a special Star Saturday night event, as well as a chance to join in the Night Vision Fieldwork gathering and so much more! This year many have embraced the ever-expanding, vibrant, international community of friends old and new, who have all united with one common goal – the need to know.
Thank you to CONTACT in the DESERT and to the fellow beings participating in this wonderful event.
love, k ❤