If you have a gas grill, take the grates out and give everything a good scrub down.
You can use a wire brush and a damp cloth to get the job done. We do not recommend soap because it can linger and it is tough to wash off. We recommend running your grilling tools through the dishwasher.
Scrub Grates and clean Grill Inside and Out. Remove any old coals and ash from the inside by scooping or dumping it into a trash bag
Next: Fire It Up!!
You don’t need a recipe to make a burrito — you just need to know the art of burrito rolling.
1. First, heat your oven to 350° F and then go set up your space: choose your veggies of choice, heated refried beans, cooked long grain rice, grated cheese (swiss, jack, cheddar, or a mix) crumbled queso fresco, chopped cilantro, chopped cabbage, salsa of your choice–homemade is best.
2. Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil just larger than the big flour tortilla you are about to lay on top of it. The largest tortilla is what you will need. 10- inch. Next, cover the mid section with your tortilla with a layer of beans and cheese of your choice. Pour on some rice, chopped cabbage, a sprinkle of cilantro, and then a generous drizzle of salsa.
3. Next: the fold and the wrap. Pretend you are facing north. Fold over the east and west sides to cover the ingredients by about a third of the way from each end.
4. Now pull the south side (closest to you) over the ingredients, allowing a margin at the far end. Pull toward you as you roll seal by pushing everything on top of that last bare margin of tortilla. Sometimes it helps to dip a finger in water and run it along the margin first. You can poke the ends in a bit to keep tucked.
5. To complete making a Mexican burrito, wrap the burrito in the foil in exactly the same way you folded the tortilla. Bake this in the oven for 8 minutes. yum it is ready.