You don’t need a recipe to make a burrito — you just need to know the art of burrito rolling.
1. First, heat your oven to 350° F and then go set up your space: choose your veggies of choice, heated refried beans, cooked long grain rice, grated cheese (swiss, jack, cheddar, or a mix) crumbled queso fresco, chopped cilantro, chopped cabbage, salsa of your choice–homemade is best.
2. Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil just larger than the big flour tortilla you are about to lay on top of it. The largest tortilla is what you will need. 10- inch. Next, cover the mid section with your tortilla with a layer of beans and cheese of your choice. Pour on some rice, chopped cabbage, a sprinkle of cilantro, and then a generous drizzle of salsa.
3. Next: the fold and the wrap. Pretend you are facing north. Fold over the east and west sides to cover the ingredients by about a third of the way from each end.
4. Now pull the south side (closest to you) over the ingredients, allowing a margin at the far end. Pull toward you as you roll seal by pushing everything on top of that last bare margin of tortilla. Sometimes it helps to dip a finger in water and run it along the margin first. You can poke the ends in a bit to keep tucked.
5. To complete making a Mexican burrito, wrap the burrito in the foil in exactly the same way you folded the tortilla. Bake this in the oven for 8 minutes. yum it is ready.