Lemons – different ways to use it as medicine. Lemons are sharp digestive and stimulate salivation and digestive juices in the stomach.
Lemons calm down Vata, detoxify balance Pitta, but may stimulate aggravated Pitta, and Kapha dosha.
Ayurvedic medicine (also known as Ayurveda) is one of the world’s oldest medical systems. It originated in India and has evolved there over thousands of years. In the United States, Ayurvedic medicine is considered an integrated medical system.
Ayurvedic medicine aims to integrate and balance the body, mind, and spirit. This balance will lead to happiness and health, and to help prevent illness and to reestablish harmony and balance.
Lemon is used extensively in Ayurveda. It is used in food, in oils, alternative medicine and also in purification. Lemons calm down Vata, detoxify balance Pitta, but may stimulate aggravated Pitta, and Kapha dosha.
1. For Morning Sickness in Pregnant Women or Nausea in Children, take a sip, every fifteen minutes, of a mixture of 1 cup of coconut water and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to calm the stomach.
2. For Kidney Stones, a mixture of 1 cup of water, 1 teaspoon each of lemon juice and cilantro juice may be very helpful Take this 2 or 3 times a day.
3. Lemons for Cancer, There are unconfirmed reports of lemon as a use of medicine in cancer therapy. But research is required in this regard.
4. Calm down the nervous system, Lemon juice is beneficial in order to control anxiety and palpitation in women.
Headache: heat two halves of lemon and keep on temples and give compression for at least one hour to overcome headache.
5. Digestive fire: Lemon juice increases digestive fire, mix a little bit of ginger and black pepper powder in lemon juice and drink to increase digestive fire, indigestion, vata, and kapha
Lemon is very important it’s juice is healthy and so effective for us. It is used as Ayurvedic Medicine lemon juice provide relaxation..