You don’t need a recipe to make a burrito — you just need to know the art of burrito rolling.
1. First, heat your oven to 350° F and then go set up your space: choose your veggies of choice, heated refried beans, cooked long grain rice, grated cheese (swiss, jack, cheddar, or a mix) crumbled queso fresco, chopped cilantro, chopped cabbage, salsa of your choice–homemade is best.
2. Tear off a sheet of aluminum foil just larger than the big flour tortilla you are about to lay on top of it. The largest tortilla is what you will need. 10- inch. Next, cover the mid section with your tortilla with a layer of beans and cheese of your choice. Pour on some rice, chopped cabbage, a sprinkle of cilantro, and then a generous drizzle of salsa.
3. Next: the fold and the wrap. Pretend you are facing north. Fold over the east and west sides to cover the ingredients by about a third of the way from each end.
4. Now pull the south side (closest to you) over the ingredients, allowing a margin at the far end. Pull toward you as you roll seal by pushing everything on top of that last bare margin of tortilla. Sometimes it helps to dip a finger in water and run it along the margin first. You can poke the ends in a bit to keep tucked.
5. To complete making a Mexican burrito, wrap the burrito in the foil in exactly the same way you folded the tortilla. Bake this in the oven for 8 minutes. yum it is ready.
The best surprise parties are well thought-out, involve only a few people in the beginning stages, and, clearly are a total secret! With the following guide, your guest of honor will remember this party for a long time.
Here are a few Ways to Plan a Great Surprise Party
Shhhhhh!– First rule of thumb is to not say a word. It sounds obvious to not tell the party person about their surprise, but trust us – It can be the most difficult.
Give Clear Instructions in the Invitation – One of the biggest obstacles is trusting the guests to join you with zipping their lips so as not to give away the surprise. Make it understood by the surprise party invitations that the party is a surprise and not to leak a word of it to the party guest of honor.
Venue possibilities- The home of another friend – it’s cheerful, and access is stress-free.
Party outdoors – think beach, the woods, a garden. Outdoors is a nice change of scene for the surprisee. Book a private function room – you or the venue can have the food and refreshments catered.
Smile – Don’t go through trouble of making the perfect surprise party and then forget to arrange to take pictures at the perfect time or to get a video of the moment the surprise is revealed. Get ready to capture the moment of surprise by the surprised look on their face as soon as the happy moment is revealed with the door opening and everyone shouting, “Surprise!”
Relax and Enjoy the Party – Even when you follow the best-laid back plan, sometimes the guest of honor knows what is going on before it happens or a glitch gets in the way and your cover is blown. You’ve put your heart and soul into this amazing moment, so relax and enjoy the party!