One of the most difficult parts of Valentine’s Day is deciding what to do to make it ~*divine*~. Here, we share Valentine’s Day ideas to give you a little inspiration something other than Netflix and chill. Although there’s nothing wrong with that either, just saying if want to do something special with your significant other to celebrate this love holiday, but are short on ideas. We’ve got you covered here are a few suggestions.
1. Make heart-shape food together and create a candle light dinner for two.
2. Give each other a massage… Grab a bottle of body oil, Oh we know the best massage oil to set the mood with candles and soft background music (try Yogi’s Massage Oil) Give partner at least 30 minutes of massage therapy. They can thank you by returning the favor.
3. When gift-giving is your love language.. Send them on a scavenger hunt dotted with trails of rose petals and handwritten clues to find their Valentine’s Day gift.
4. Take a bath together. For a bubble bath worthy of a honeymoon suite, surround the tub with candles, sprinkle rose petals in the water, and set a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne or kombucha within arm’s reach. 😉
5. Make beautiful music together. No worries if overtly romantic gestures aren’t your thing. Book a room at a karaoke bar and have fun singing duets, or go to listen to live music.
May love come your way, this Valentine’s day!
love, krishna aka kelly